2009. február 7., szombat


Hol szomorú hol pedig fánni a kis mellékelt videó.Most ez a kedvencem,képes voltam 3 évadot lezavarni egy éccaka,pontosabban egy fél nap és egy éccaka alatt.Egyrészt tényleg érdekes a sztoriboard,mivel végre "átlagosabb" és életszerűbb helyzeteket hoz fel egy egy rész.Félreértés ne essék nincsen bajom a rózsaszínes filmekkel se,de abban nem tűnik fel az igazi hétközni probléma,és az átlag problémák,ki hogy bírkózik meg ezekkel,szembenézve az intoleranciával,és a gyülölködéssel...
Ever since I met you I felt that time stopped. That we built a place in the world just for us where there was no use for calendars nor watches nor... I know I let you down and that what's to come won't be easy, but I can't keep myself from telling you that I love you and I'll wait for you. All the time, all the time in the world all the necessary time.
That's why it is better to trust in someone who shares your trip and who is able to forgive you when you have elected the wrong way and let them down.
I count our life (la vida en us mecondo)
A simple blowing is enough so that your life collapses like a castle of cards and, sometimes, not even you are the one who has blown. But it is not necessary to smooth the pockets of the footpath that we have crossed, but of those we have left to cross. Because every new day is constructed with which we are finding when walking. And although it scares not to know what your hopes are after the next curve, we must keep going on.
Life is an act of resistance and re-existance; we live, re-live. But everything is held in our memory, we are what we remember, our memory is our nomadic home. As the plants or the emigrant birds, the memories have the strategy of the light. They go forward like the rower who moves from behind to see better. There is a pain similar to a toothache, to the physical loss and it is to lose a memory that we love. Those essential photos in the album of our life.
Akit érdekel majd lefordítja magának,de a lényege annyi,amit én is midnig mondok,hogy szeressük egymást,meg satöbbi.
Mááááás,sikerült a 3.nyelvvizsgám,nagy gratula magamnak hozzá...Igaz nem tom mire fogok menni vele,de majd kitalálom még,remélem van rá elég időm:D
Azt hiszem most csak ennyi lenne,de semmi sem állandó ebben a világban,úgyhogy még lehet bővítem és fejlesztem a bejegyzést=)
Jóéjt

Nincsenek megjegyzések: